We want to hear your voice and your story. Here's what you need to do to join this movement of unity and healing:
- Send us an edited 30-60 second video that tells some of your Native story. Or share a photo, writing, artwork, or any other form of story that represents part of who you are.
- In this video or other story post, tells us about what inspires you, what drives you, what is your hope for our Native people?
- Use a phone, laptop, tablet, or any form of device you have access to and record your video or capture your preferred story form.
- Post your story to social media and tag Native Hope!
- Include the #StorytellingHeals in your post.
QUESTIONS TO GET YOU STARTED:
- Can you talk about a time in your life when you were changed or inspired by a person or a story?
- Why, in your own words, do you think storytelling (which includes art/music/poetry/therapy/family legends/cultural myths) is so powerful?
- What is your hope for the next generation of Native Americans, your dream for the future? If you are Native, how can non-Natives help?